Helping you find the purr-fect cat
Thank you for wanting to save the life of a homeless feline.
Click here to find your perfect cat waiting for YOU at Cat Depot.
Do you want to find your perfect match 'on the go?' Download a FREE app called PetRelief and instantly search for a special cat or pet in your area. (You can search for it on your phone's Marketplace by PetRelief or Petfinder.)
To be considered as an adopter, you must:
- Complete and submit the Adoption Application.
- Met with an Adoptions Counselor for approval.
- Be 21 years of age or older and government issued identification with photo and current address.
- Have written consent of your landlord if you rent, or we must be able to obtain verbal approval.
- If you own your home, we will verify ownership through online public records.
- Be willing and able to spend the time and money for lifetime care and necessary medical treatment for the next 10 to 20 years.
There are lots of important things to think through before picking your new pal. The first step to starting a long and lasting friendship with a cat is, of course, choosing the cat—or, more to the point, choosing the cat that's right for you.
By definition, this is the biggest decision you'll make regarding your cat. And it's an important decision, because a cat—unlike an item of clothing, a video-game console, or a must-have electronic gadget—is a living, breathing being who will need your care and attention for the next 10, 15, or even 20 years.
Complete the online Cat Depot Adoption Application before you visit Cat Depot to help the Adoption Coordinators find you a purr-fect match. For your convenience, the application is also available in print form at Cat Depot.
Click here to download and complete the online Cat Depot Adoption Application.