Cat Depot's Top Funding Needs
CBC (Complete Blood Count) Machine = $20,700
Gives blood cell count so we can determine if a cat has an infection or is anemic. By having this machine in-house, we have immediate results rather than waiting 24 hours to be able to treat an ill kitty. Donate!
Tablets for Medical Department and Adoption Floor = $7,859.84 (total cost)
To give quick and efficient access to cats' behavior, history and medical records. Donate!
• 8 Microsoft Surface Pro3 Tablets (64GB) = $6,399.92
• 8 Microsoft Type Covers for Surface Pro3 = $1,039.92
• 8 Symantec Endpoint Protection Sm Bus Edition (3 yr license) = $480.00
Surgery Center Fluid Poles and Fluid Pumps = $2,730
The mobile poles are used in our surgery rooms to carry fluids that will be administered to cats and kittens intravenously. Donate!
5 Surgery Packs = $990 each
Surgery packs consist of instruments used in spay/neuter surgeries. We are now performing spay/neuter surgeries five days a week. The increased surgeries warrant extra sets of surgical instruments for a more efficient process and will allow us to sterilize more animals. Donate!
Intake of One Cat = $150 each
Includes the cost of a veterinary exam, spay/neuter surgery, microchip, vaccinations, FIV/FeLV test and flea treatment. Donate!
Food and Litter
• Any brand wet and dry cat food for Community Food Bank
• Friskies wet food for in-house cats
• Clumping litter for in-house cats