Total Funds Raised in 36-Hour Giving Challenge: $80,210
Thank you for supporting Cat Depot during a whirlwind 36 hours! With your help, Cat Depot made inroads for homeless cats and kittens:
• Raised $48,080 in online campaign donations and $4,630 offline for a total of $52,710
• Awarded $15,000 incentive grant for 2nd place finish for highest number of unique donors in the large organization category
• Won $250 in hourly bonuses, $2,000 for a Night Owl bonus, and $1,000 for being one of the first 50 organizations to enter fifty, $50+ donations
• Received Matching funds of $9,250
• Acquired donations from 30 states and 6 countries - up from our 2012 results of 23 states and 3 countries
We could not have done this without you!
Thank you for your kindness and for sharing what you have with those who need you. And, thank you to the participating foundations. We are grateful and humbled by your generosity.
With sincere gratitude,
Top 10 Reasons to Give to Cat Depot
In 2012, Cat Depot . . .
1. Found homes for 896 cats
2. Helped 200 cats from other organizations
3. Gave 10,000 lbs. of cat food to low income residents
4. Rescued 150 cats from Caboodle Ranch
5. Deployed Cat Depot Emergency Response Team
to areas in Florida
6. Provided life-saving medical care to cats and kittens
7. Bottle fed over 150 kittens
8. Recorded over 18,000 volunteer hours
9. Awarded full scholarships to Critter Camp
10. Offered 75 educational classes to children and seniors