Cat Depot Wish List
Help the cats and kittens
Everyday needs for the cats and kittens include food, blankets, warm beds, toys and lots of litter. Please help in any way you can. We accept gently used items including carriers, beds, scratchers, bowls and litter pans. And gift cards to BJ's Wholesale Club and Wal-Mart or gas cards are greatly appreciated. Donations are happily accepted seven days a week during business hours.
You can also donate needed supplies by shopping on AmazonSmile - the supplies will be shipped to us AND Amazon will make a donation to Cat Depot!
Did You Know?
- Cat Depot has close to 130 little tummies to fill every month - that's more than 12,764 cans of Friskies and 3,120 lbs. of dry food per year!
- Cat Depot uses an average of seven 50 lb. bags of clay litter per week.
- Cat Depot uses an average of eight 40 lb. tubs of scoopable litter per week.
Cat Depot Wish List
- Kitten Milk Replacer (KMR) Formula
- Small Animal Nursing Kit
- Royal Canin Kitten Weaning Food
- Gerber stage 2 baby foo; chicken, beef, or turkey in gravy
Special Needs This Month
- Laptops - Windows 7 Professional, 4 GB of RAM (or more)
Extra Special Wishes
- HomeAgain Universal Worldscan Microchip Reader (3) - $299.00
- CBC (Complete Blood Count) Machine - $12,000
- Microsoft Surface Pro3 Tablets - 64GB (8) - $6,399.92
- Microsoft Covers for Surface Pro3 (8) - $1,039.92
- Small Business Edition Symantic Endpoint Protection - 3 yr. license (8) - $480
- Surgery Center Fluid Poles and Fluid Pumps - $2,730
- Surgery Pack - $990
- Intake of One Cat - $150
Every Day Needs
- Friskies canned food (Pate or multi-pack)
- Any brand wet or dry food for our Community Food Bank
- Tidy Cats Litter (clumping and traditional clay)
- Large Ceramic Water Bowls
- Towels (bath and hand)
- Dawn Dish Soap
- Liquid Hand Soap - individual bottles and refils
- Tall Kitchen Trash Bags
- Office Supplies (copy paper, lined notebooks, post it notes)
- Gift Certificates: BJ's Wholesale Club, Wal-Mart, Gas
- Coupons for: Tidy Cats litter (scoop able and clay), Friskies wet cat food, paper towels, liquid hand soap and trash bags
- Chicken baby food (any brand to give to medical cats)
- Cat treats
- Cat beds
- Gently used carriers, cages and traps
- Feather toys, prey drive toys to chase, dangly cat toys
- Laser lights for cat walking program
- 8 1/2" x 11" clear acrylic stands
- Ribbon, "gift" bags, nice shopping bags with handles
- Tissue paper – variety of seasonal colors
- Variety of all occasion note cards and envelopes
- Large clear plastic bins with lids
- Ziploc bags - all sizes
CAT DEPOT, INC. MEETS ALL REQUIREMENTS SPECIFIED BY THE FLORIDA SOLICITATION OF CONTRIBUTIONS ACT. A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE 1-800-435-7352 WITHIN THE STATE, OR GO TO WWW.FRESHFROMFL.COM. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. REGISTRATION NUMBER: CH16739.