Other Items Needed
- Cat Litter – Tidy Cats Scoopable
- Plastic Grocery Bags
- Tall Kitchen Garbage Bags
- Old Bath Towels
- Paper Towels
- Small Cat Beds/Small Dog Beds
- Tide Laundry Detergent
- Cat Treats
- Cat Toys
- Small Ceramic Bowls for Food
- 2 Hand-Held Brooms & Dustpans
- Bottled Water
- Disposable Medical Gloves
- Gift Cards-Walmart, Target, Sam’s
- Friskies Canned Food-pate/shreds
- Science Diet Adult Cat Food
Help with daily sheltering care (feeding, cleaning, and socialization).
Two daily work shifts are available: 8:00 am to 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Team lead volunteers will be selected and in charge during the holding period.
Volunteers interested in helping, please email Corey or call (941) 366-2404.