Position: Volunteer Adoption Assistant
Adoption Assistants will provide support to the Staff Adoptions Counselors with the operational and administrative adoption protocol.
• To find appropriate loving homes for every cat.
• To assist with the adoption process thereby reducing the length of stay for each cat.
• To provide operational support on the adoption floor, assist our guests with successful adoptions
• Friendly, approachable, willing to greet and assist our guests
• Team player, flexible, professional
• Works well in a fast paced environment
• Completes all required training modules
• Completes an internship on the adoption floor
• Attend monthly team meetings
• Specific weekly time commitment – minimum two 4 hour shifts per week
Cat Depot to Provide
• Training modules
• Communication tools
• Desk and computer, file space
• Storage for personal items
• Team Shirts and name badges
• Mentoring, feedback, progress reports
Training Process - Downloadable Forms & Checklists